GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077936795

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] GB Charts: unboxed has no left margin
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 03:53:15 +0100

Hi Robin,

It took me a while to understand what you meant. You have set the option
"unboxed" on Lay-out?
When viewing the Style-tab, you will see that in that case the option to set
the margins in boxes has been greyed-out. I guess that's the reason why the
lines are jammed up against the text: a little margin would be better.

Workaround: do not check "unboxed" but set the "Box brdr" on the Style-tab to
"Omit". If the margins are to much, you can change them at this tab as well.

Gr. Wim