GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077797623

From: "Jim Winfrey" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Genbox FAQs - Update
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 07:13:43 -0500

Michel,

Thank you very much for this work. You have moved me over the biggest
obstacle I've had with GB. I couldn't see the logic of SQL searches. After
I analyzed what you did with the Ancestors of/Descendants of query, the
light bulb went off. I got my SQL expert daughter to look at your work and
she spent the next couple of hours explaining the hierarchy of searches.
Still an amateur but an enlightened amateur.

Jim