GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077739341

From: "Sheila Watamaniuk" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Genbox FAQs - Update
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:02:21 -0800

Debbie,

Just a thought here...

I don't know how complicated this would be as I don't know how many lurkers
are out there, but can you add a page to your site listing Genbox users and
the names they are searching... maybe with a link to their websites or
something? I was just thinking how ironic it would be that two or more
people might be working on the same family tree, conversing back and forth,
and never realize they're somehow related and have info to share.

Also, this seems like a big undertaking. Do you need help with the website?
I'm not an expert HTML'er, but I do know the language. Here's my site:

http://geocities.com/martindescendants/

It's fairly new and has a long ways to go, but I like it <g>

- Sheila

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.
http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx

This thread: