GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077689807

From: "Denise L. Moss-Fritch" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Genbox FAQs - Update
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:16:47 -0800

Hi Debbie,

<sigh> Yes, I have a large UltraSharp monitor. As I was working from home
today, running FrameMaker and working on the "RTP Exchange Reference guide"
(RTP is radiation treatment plan for cancer patients) the resolutions was
set for 1600x1200 pixels. Usually I would set the monitor for typical
resolution of the viewing audience, however I was 'jumping' back and forth
between the web development and the work project I didn't switch. I did
spend an hour this evening starting the changes to a separate genealogy
software section, however the major development will have to wait a bit.

Best,

Denise

From: Debbie Wesley [mailto:]

I am guessing your monitor resolution is set fairly high, so what you see as
full screen width overruns those who run samller resolutions.

On my laptop I run 1024 x 768; your text exceeds my width causing me to
scrool horizontally too. You might investigate using tables to format your
text, setting the table at 100% of screen width.

Debbie

This thread: