GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077671558

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Genbox FAQs - Update
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:12:45 -0500

I'm more than happy to make a contribution, at least in areas I seem to
understand. I'm looking forward to learning as much from this as anyone
else. Just looking at Michel's example really drives home the importance of
screen shots to convey what is going on. Our text only conversations here
are so limited.

Paul