GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077646759

From: "Denise L. Moss-Fritch" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Genbox FAQs - Update
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:19:19 -0800

Good Day Debbie,

Excellent. Your comment 'pushed' me into finally taking a few minutes (hope
my boss won't mind as I am working from home today) to create a Genbox page
in the genealogy section of my domain. I also added HTML coding used by the
search engines, so that should help a bit. If you are interested in my very
quick, few minute page, see http://www.moss-fritch.com/genbox.htm

Best,

Denise