GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077550182

From: "Alexandre Burmester" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Date Puzzle
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:29:42 -0000

Hi Wim,

Your explanation is very thorough and clear.

I assume, then, that there's nothing to be done about the double dates,
which must be construed as a warning on Genbox's part that the dates we
inserted may not be the actual dates we think they are, am I right?

Thank you also for your tip on the Britannica. I have a digital edition and
will browse it myself.

All the Best

Alex