GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077473740

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Unrecognized Suffix Title
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:15:55 -0800

Alexandre - I am assuming that this name confusion is a result of letting
GenBox autofill in the name. If, instead, you bring up the Pick Dialog and
select the person off the list you should not be getting these problems.
You can access the Pick Dialog by double clicking in a field.
Alternatively, if you know the ID number of the correct person whom you want
to connect to an event, you can enter the number. I personally find it the
best practice to bring up the Pick Dialog and select the person from that
list. Like yourself, I have lots of duplicate names and this avoids that
problem.

CheriC