GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077468663

From: "Alexandre Burmester" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Unrecognized Suffix Title
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:51:03 -0000

Dear Genbox colleagues,

I have recently acquired Genbox (I was using RootsMagic, but am familiar
with most other software) and I find it extremely good, but suddenly, out of
the blue, I have a problem: in two instances of grandmother/granddaughter
and grandfather/grandson with exactly the same names, the programme is
assuming that they are the same people, with the resulting confusion that
you can imagine. The Individual Pick Dialog doesn't even show up asking me
if I'm referring to an existing individual!

Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Thank you

Alexandre Burmester
Porto, Portugal