GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077467061

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Unrecognized Suffix Title
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:24:21 -0500

Ron,

If you would like me to help troubleshoot, feel free to export a portion of
your database with these three people to a Genbox database and send it to me
privately. I'll be happy to open it and see if I continue to get different
results. At least that might eliminate the data itself as the culprit, or it
might indict it. <g>

Paul