GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077464882

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Unrecognized Suffix Title
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:48:02 -0500

Ron,

Perhaps Bill would have an idea about what is going on here, but we're
definitely getting different behavior. I can get the other suffixes to auto
fill by continuing to type the full name and suffix, or stopping when the
'III' auto fills, then selecting 'III' and begin typing the other suffix,
which auto fills. Seems that you shouldn't get the message you are getting
unless the name does not exist in the database.

Paul