GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077461700

From: "Ron Bernier" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Unrecognized Suffix Title
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:55:00 -0500

Paul,

I looked at all three names with a "magnifying glass" to see if I could see
even the slightest difference in the setup. There is nothing different that
I can see. I even tried typing just William F Bernier and hitting enter
thinking that this would bring up a list with all three names. Instead, it
automatically gave me the record for William F Bernier, III. In
frustration, I even tried uninstalling GENBOX and then reinstalling. I did
not restore a backup, I imported a clean gedcom. The problem still existed.

Ron Bernier