GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1077416277

From: "Ron Bernier" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] Unrecognized Suffix Title
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:18:05 -0500

I have a situation that although not catastrophic, it is nevertheless
irritating. I have three individuals: William F Bernier, Sr, William F
Bernier, Jr, and William F Bernier, III. No matter which of the three I
want to call up, I can only retrieve William F Bernier, III. I.E. I begin
typing William F and immediately auto complete fills in William F Bernier,
III. If I change the III to Sr or Jr, Genbox asks me if I want to add the
name. The only way I can call up Sr or Jr is to click on the funnel and
then type the name William. I tried putting a period after the Sr and Jr,
but that didn't help. Anyone have any thoughts as to why the program is
behaving (misbehaving) this way?

TIA
Ron Bernier

This thread: