GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1076493210

From: Pedro Silva <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Genbox to PDA or laptop?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:53:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sally

Just one more method:

I have Genbox only instaled on my laptop (W98 SE) that goes with me in my "investigations".

However, usualy, I don't enter data into Genbox while researching. With a help of a friend I have developed a micro database in Access (5 or 6 tables) custom made to enter all the data I need or might need.

Back home, I copy and paste the most relevant data, for that moment, into Genbox, creating sources and so on.

I use a pen-disk for backup and transfer to the desktop computer, where I burn a CD from time to time.

Best regards

Pedro