GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1076467859

From: "Richard Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Genbox to PDA or laptop?
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:50:59 -0500

Thanks for the reply. I too, as a long time Windows user, think the long
path names are not very useful, and a pain. Why did they have to name the
primary "Documents and Settings" ... you would think they could have come up
with something a little shorter. Anyway, with your solution, I think I
still have the problem of how to effect a global change to the file path.

I know that at least one of the gen-programs I've worked with lets you
browse to the picture file and then asks if you want to reset all paths.
Being new to Genbox (which I think is one of the most, if not the most,
versatile programs), I was wondering if the same functionality exists?

Thanks again for your input ... Richard