GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-02 > 1076458652

From: "s.lloyd9" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Genbox to PDA or laptop?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:20:24 -0000

Hi Cheri,
My children are thinking of giving me a combined birthday present and I
know their pockets would only stretch to a fairly aged laptop ( if at all!)
Does anyone know whether it is possible to transfer Genbox from my computer
( Windows ME) to a laptop using a different version of Windows?
I'll have to give serious consideration to the stone tablet and chisel.
<g>

Sally