GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-01 > 1075146509

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Not that it's any of my business
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:48:54 -0800

Tom - The counter on Cnet downloads indicates that GenBox has been
downloaded over 4000 times. I suspect that the user base is quite a bit
larger than your guesstimate. But it makes me no never mind, because I love
the program and that wouldn't change if I were the only person using it.
CheriC

PS Some programs have a cult-like group of followers who think there is no
room for improvement in their program at all. I'm sure you know what I
mean, but they are dead wrong as we both know.