GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-01 > 1075059785

From: "s.lloyd9" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Research Targets
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:45:10 -0000

Hi Cheri,
Some degree of colour blindness is more common than you might think, 8% of
men and 0.4 of women according to this website
http://www.visibone.com/colorblind/
My three sons are all colour blind to a certain extent but my daughter
isn't. The odd thing is that the boys were always able to distinguish
between all the colours and it wasn't until they were tested at school that
I was told that something was wrong.

Sally