GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-01 > 1075052671

From: "Beth Gay" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Research Targets
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:50:59 -0600

Cheri C.,
Is there a research log in Genbox? I cannot find one. But you can make a
Research Target Report and include any or all of the fields in your Research
Targets.
If you complete this report after each search is completed and save the
report, adding on each completed search; then I don't see why you cannot
delete the individual research target report.
I have not tried this; but sounds like a good solution.

Beth G.