GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-01 > 1075045329

From: "Donna Gee" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Serious problem with Desecendent Report - FIXED!
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:45:48 -0000

Fixed it! It seemed to be (in a way) connected with other 'Birth'
problems that were mentioned earlier. Where I had added names the
parents were only appearing in a couple of views (ie birth, but not
summary pages or parent pages). I went through and tested each name to
see where I could get a descendent report to print out until I came to a
dead end and deleted the link and reinstated it which seems to have
worked.
Donna