GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-01 > 1074880454

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Not that it's any of my business
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:54:14 -0000

As regards the number of users for Genbox I haven't got a clue but I don't
think you can judge the popularity of the program or the number of people
that are using it by the number of people who post to the mailing list. Look
at Family Tree Maker, it's probably the most used program in the world but
their official forum only gets a few posts every day and sometimes none,
there must be many thousands of users worldwide of that program, I've lost
count of the number of times that I've referred people to their list who
were seeking help with the program because they didn't know the list
existed.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Long may this list, the very helpful people on it and the program reign.

Kind regards,
Ron O'Neill
www.genealogyprinters.com

This thread: