GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-10 > 1067305563

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] 6-Gen Pedigree Chart
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:46:17 -0800

On the 6-Gen Pedigree Chart, there is a long vertical line near the left
edge of the page that slices through some of the text. Does this line have
a purpose? I haven't seen it on other pedigree charts, either printed or
generated from programs. I like the Pedigree chart, but I don't
particularly like this line (which seems to serve no purpose that I can
tell) interrupting the flow and looks of the report.

If it serves a purpose that can be explained to me, I can live with it. But
personally I wish it would not show up on the reports.

CheriC

This thread: