GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-10 > 1067297728

From: "s.lloyd9" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Sharing Genbox files with others
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:35:28 -0000

Hi Bjarne, Debbie, and Phil,
Phil, my sister wouldn't be a bit surprised that I spelt stipendiary as
stipendory, I'm dyslexic <g> I thought the word looked a little odd, but
the OE spell checker couldn't suggest an alternative.
Bjarne, yes I have Access, but I've never used it. My sister would know
how to use it, she is much more computer literate than I am. If you can
think of a way that Access would help, I could have a go.
Debbie, it looks as though you approach is really going to be the only way
forward if we can't merge the files, but I don't how to find records entered
after a certain date. A 'changed' Flag might work for Individuals, but
what about new sources that have been entered, something in the Note field
perhaps? I can see that this isn't going to as simple as I first
thought.

Sally