GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-10 > 1066861430

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] Funky Language
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:24:11 -0700

Working with these two databases side-by-side, whenever I preview the
sentence in one database, I get the message The BIRT (Født) event tag is not
defined for the language .
Do you want to add it by copying from the Danish language template?

I have never worked in any language other than English. I tried to go to
the Event Templates for this database and select English, but I still get a
mish-mash. The events are in English and the sentences are in a mix of
English and what I believe to be Danish.

Help! How do I get plain old English for this database?

CheriC

This thread: