GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-10 > 1066686262

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Stillborn Issue in Reports
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:44:32 -0700

But then isn't it true that *anyone* who has no offspring isn't carried
forward? Seems I recall this problem with the former program as well. It
may be that nearly all genie programs do not carry forward individuals with
no progeny which may be a larger issue than just dealing with the stillborn
element.

CheriC