GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1062375634

From: Michael Zacchera <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Places not sticking
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:20:36 -0400

Hi All,

I've run into this problem on occasion as well, I started typing the
name, it autocompleted correctly and then when I tabbed out of the field
it disappeared. I found a work around though. If you go to the end of
the place name and add a "space" it sticks. This might be a bug in
Access, as I've seen it before in other programs (I actually remember
fixing it in a database I made once, I'll have to look for my notes
though). For some reason, sometimes an autocomplete isn't always
recognized as an entry in and of itself. Hope this works for everyone.

Mike Zacchera