GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1062327331

From: "Ron Bernier" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Places not sticking
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 06:55:31 -0400

Bill,

I created a census event for an existing individual. I began typing Heb..
Genbox completed the entry with ..ron, Oxford, Maine, United States which
was correct. As soon as I tabbed out of the field, the place name
disappeared. This happened several times. I even tried typing each element
without any success. I couldn't even get the local site 49 Hines Alley to
stick.

I just tried all of this again, and everything seems fine now. I created a
half dozen different events just to try it and there were no problems.

Disclaimer - I'm not crazy, but I am confused :>)

Ron Bernier