GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061711271

From: "Julia Walsh" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] View Basic Events First & Gridlines
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:48:02 +0100

Cheri - if it makes you feel better I didn't have any lines on the List
view, pick dialogs, or links pages... My summary page is still at it's
original size, ie 626 x 363, and I have not checked any of the remember
size options on the preference pages.

Have you checked whether or not both your display lines boxes were
staying checked? My "all lists" one was refusing to stick until I saved
the whole file with a new name, and closed down etc. Now, I finally have
lines everywhere. Wonderful.

Thanks for pointing out that I needed to define the basic templates, it
does indeed make a difference. It may be an idea for Bill to make that
point in the release notes, or set the very very basic ones by default.
I suspect I may not be the only one to miss that vital step.

Julia