GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061710985

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] View Basic Events First & Gridlines
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:43:29 -0700

Wim - I already tried closing and opening--both database AND program. I did
it after every check mark/or untick. No cigar. I hae Summary taking up 2/3
of the width and the List View taking up the other 1/3. I don't keep any
other view open yet (gotta get that 19-inch monitor first).

Maybe it is one of those weird things like people not being able to resize
their columns and relates to some setting in Windows. I hope Bill can jump
in here tomorrow and give some advice.

But I just hate it when these new releases come at night. I end up staying
up wa-a-a-y too late playing. <vbg>

CheriC