GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061332463

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] SOURCE in SOURCE
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:34:23 +0200

Hi Bjarne, Debbie e.a.

You could use this approach also and make it a "research task" in GB. On the
Notes-tab of a source is a button to this table. You could enter the
referenced sources as different "searches": as a text-entry in description;
or as an actual source from the Sources List. I would enter it in
description I suppose, because I like to keep my SL 'clean' and managable.
Also, I never use someone else's source as my own source, so I want the
sources in my SL to be *my* sources.

This research-task could then become part of a Project/Objective called
"Literature to consult" in GB.

Gr. Wim