GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061311293

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Questions about Individuals View-Summary Tab (columns)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:41:33 -0400

Hi Regina,

Regarding the columns displayed for Events on the Summary Tab:

Version 3.1, due out at the end of the week, does have additional columns
for events on the Summary Tab:
* Age at time of event
* Checkmarks for presence of multimedia, notes, sources, and witnesses
(labeled MNSW)
* The "Exclude" checkbox

Given these additions, adding columns for the "text", child/spouse/other ind
name, linked attribute, address, or other event-specific data becomes a
space issue. Perhaps an optional two-line organization can be implemented,
then provide a preferences option for what additional data to show.

Best regards,

-- Bill

William T. Flight
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com