GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061292326

From: "Deborah Wesley" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Gedcom from Generstions
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 06:25:26 -0500

Cheri,

The specific problem he mentioned fixing was different. That was related
to notes attached to an event. This problem is events which are notes
linked to an @Nxxxx record. Of course, who knows, as quick as Bill is
maybe he fixed both? One can hope. (There also seem to be multiple
issues with importing Generations sources - but I think I can manipulate
most of those in Generations.)

Debbie