GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061205316

From: "Bjarne Dein" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] Please raise SOURCE levels to 4
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:15:16 +0200

Hi Bill,

I would kindly ask you to raise to levels of sources to 4, so I can have the
possibility of these levels:
1. Publication
2. Volume
3. Chapter
4. Page

4 levels, because some of the sources I use, have so many individuals and/or
places one just one page, so it's a lot easier to get an overview, of who
and what's one the same page.

Thanks in advance!