GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061180633

From: Regina Gualco <>
Subject: [GENBOX] Questions about Individuals View-Summary Tab
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:24:06 -0700 (PDT)

I have a couple of questions about the Summary Tab of the Individuals View.

I cannot resize the columns in either the Children List or the Events List. I
assume I should be able to do this, since, when I right-click on a column
header bar, one of my menu choices is "Reset Column Widths".

Is there something I need to do to enable column resizing or is this feature
not available? With the current column width, I need to change the font size
to 9 in order to see the complete date and that is a bit too small for
comfortable viewing.

Is it possible to add a fourth column to the Events List? I'd like to add a
column for the secondary value of the event (i.e. the value in the [T]

For example:
* the name of the occupation for the Employment event
* the actual description for the Physical Description event
* the name of the child for the Childbirth event (I realize the names are in
the Children List above, but I would much prefer to have this information
integrated into the Events List. Then I could move the horizontal splitter
between the Children List and the Events List to enlarge the Events List and
cover up the Children List.)

Ballews and Bryants and Brumleys -- Oh My!

Do you Yahoo!?