GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061009032

From: Debbie Schnell Woolard <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] More than 2 authors
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:44:01 -0500

So then, my second results were actually the closest to the way they should
be. Just the Sec. cit. needs to be fixed, as the Prim. cit and the Bib.
were handled the correct way.

I'll wait a bit before hard coding them into the formatting, just in case
Bill gets this fixed. I don't need to print out a report for the family
line this book applies to for awhile, so I'm okay with that for now.

Debbie

On Friday, 15-08-2003 at 09:16 PM -0700, Cheri Casper said:
**********Beginning of Quoted Message**********
>Deb - I don't have any sources with 3 authors, but I did have one with both
>an editor and a compiler. To get the correct results for the SecCit and the
>Bib, I ended up hard coding them into the Formatting.
>
>The CMS says for short cites, "if a work has two or three authors, the last
>name of each should be given; for more than three authors, give the last
>name of the first author followed by et al. or and others.
>
>CheriC

**********End of Quoted Message**********

-- Debbie Schnell Woolard
--