GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1061007355

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] More than 2 authors
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:16:13 -0700

Deb - I don't have any sources with 3 authors, but I did have one with both
an editor and a compiler. To get the correct results for the SecCit and the
Bib, I ended up hard coding them into the Formatting.

The CMS says for short cites, "if a work has two or three authors, the last
name of each should be given; for more than three authors, give the last
name of the first author followed by et al. or and others.

CheriC