GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1060923660

From: "Beth Gay" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Merging Databases (wiping out places: caution)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:01:28 -0500

Bill,
Thanks very much for the detailed explanation and advice and especially for
taking the time to respond. I will replace all of the places; I will
probably cite more places throughout the world; than I originally thought
about. I have many relatives that served in World War II in various places
in the European and Pacific fronts.
I hope that you are planning to have your fantastic program on display at
the upcoming APG Professional Management Conference in Orlando.
Kindest regards,
Beth