GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1060880190

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Places Redux
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:56:30 -0400

Cheri,

If I understand you correctly, you have already updated all of the places,
so there is no way to further investigate what was really going on? It does
work the way you expected it for me, which led me to believe your
understanding of the process would be enhanced by tracking it down. Sounds
like that is no longer possible.

I think you should make a backup for peace of mind then try changing the
address again from 235 to say 123 and see if it updates as you expect. You
can always change it back to 235, or if there is a problem with that, there
is the backup. I have a feeling it will work fine, now. Adding the city may
have left some other links orphaned, or any of a number of other
possibilities.

See if it works, now.

Paul