GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1060834043

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Places Redux
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:07:34 -0700

Paul - I have fixed these all manually so I can't do a check by using F5
(didn't know you could do that). However, if I open up my place list, there
is only ONE such Local Site and the Local Site iteself is 235 Charlotte
Street (formerly 2315 Charlotte Street). I don't know how to use leading
modifiers so I just make every address a unique Local Site.

In fact, I just noticed that it the Higher Place was only Jackson Co.,
Missouri and I wanted it to be Kansas City, Jackson Co., Missouri, so I
changed the Place. Then I clicked on one of the Links and it had not
updated there as expected. If I delete the Place and start typing "235
Charlotte" then I will get a complete auto fill, but changes made to the
Place are NOT reflected automatically on any data record that uses that
Place. In the past I merely had to make the change here and it would be
updated, but this doesn't seem to be happening.

Nuts.

CheriC