GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1060830998

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Places Redux
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:16:43 -0400

Cheri,

It is my belief that it should have updated. My tests indicate it does.
Therefore, I am led to believe that what you are seeing in your Local Site
field of the Event is not the Local Site name that you edited. It MAY be
another Local Site that is the name of the street in your address and the
2315 is not part of the NAME, but a leading modifier.

How does it break down if you put your cursor in the Place field on the
Event Tab and hit F5? Does it show the Local Site to be 2315 Street Name or
is 2315 in the Leading Modifier field?

If it is in fact the Local Site name, you may have duplicates and only the
one you edited was affected. Either way, you might have some clean up to do.

Paul