GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-08 > 1060804074

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] FGS Dates
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:47:59 -0700

Bill - Paul Harris noticed the same behavior. The entire line is missing.
There isn't even a blank spot. The second and third marriages for this
woman show up, but not the first. Her first husband is mentioned with his
name and all of the data about him with the exception that the marriage is
missing altogether.

Paul, do you have an explanation that is better than this, partner?

CheriC