GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-06 > 1056940392

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Version 3.0.22 Places-Local Site and Leading Modifiers
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:33:29 -0400

Hi Paul,

Your example is one I hadn't considered, thanks.

Hmmm. I could search for "st", "nd", "rd", "th" following a number, as in
"1st", "2nd" , "3rd", "4th Street". If followed by a lowercase word, it
would become a modifier again, as in "the 2nd seat, 4th row, of Fenway

Anybody know of other "words" used in addresses that begin with numbers?

-- Bill

William T. Flight