GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-06 > 1055872158

From: "Julia Walsh" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Individuals Report
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:49:18 +0100

Hello Sally

It doesn't seem to matter what choices I make on the Detail>Place detail
tab, the only childbirth place I can get is what is in the Place field,
rather than the Local Site or a combination of both. If the place field
is blank, as it is,(which I'm fairly sure it wasn't last time I
looked...) then no place is shown.

Other event places appear to respond to changes on this tab, but not
correctly.

Interesting....

Julia