GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-05 > 1053567652

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] Marked Excerpts
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:41:04 -0700

I have used the Mark Text feature on several citations to mark the text
Excerpts. The footnote preview seems to show the marked text for a time,
but after running the maintenance items or upgrading to the new releases,
the marking seems to disappear and the Excerpt is no longer added to the
footnote.

This is a feature I really like, but it doesn't seem to be "sticking." Does
anyone else see this phenomenon or is it just my data that doesn't want to
hold on to the marked excerpt? Would SKS be willing to test this? If it is
my data, I hope that someone can tell me how to resolve the issue. If it is
a universal problem, I hope that Bill can get it fixed.

CheriC

This thread: