GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-05 > 1053315232

From: "Denise L. Moss-Fritch" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Uneven Data Entry
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 20:34:36 -0700

Hi Bill,

Still open for suggestions? Great! I would still like to see costs recorded
and tracked on both Correspondence Log and Research Target windows, with
cumulative totals on another tab of the Projects window for the sub elements
of a project. I believe tracking expenses for projects and the elements (To
Dos) of those projects, will tell me more about what I am spending. It would
also be great for 'professionals'.

Also, is there any 'method' of setting (for reuse) the columns of the Event
List on the Summary tab of the Individuals window? When I have between
dates, the Date column always opens too small.

Best,

Denise L. Moss-Fritch

This thread: