GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-04 > 1051018158

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Potential Problems Report
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:29:29 -0400

Hi Wim, Cheri,

I have a "Potential Problems" report working correctly in 3.0.21. Reports on
lists are now restricted to the correct list members. The descriptions show
correctly. List members are in separate cells in the table. I also have a
"Possible Duplicates" report. Additional reporting fields have been added
for lists and list members.

-- Bill

William T. Flight
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com