GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-04 > 1050706330

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Potential Problems Report
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:52:20 -0700

Wim - I have finally succeeded in getting the descriptions, but something
else weird is going on . . . I am also getting people who are not on the
Problem Spotter list. I am also getting everyone on my Saved Lists! You
seem to be able to get the Problem Spotter list & associated things printed
out, but do you have any other Saved Lists? Are you seeing those names
interspersed on your problem spotter list? Are you able to get the problem
list sorted by name or ID number? Neither seems to work for me -- either
when the report is generated or when I try to sort from the List Note by
clicking on the headers.

How do you get just the Problem list and not ALL saved lists?

CheriC