GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-04 > 1050110570

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Bug??
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:22:50 +0200

> I have Windows XP. Can you tell me how to change the default to
> WordPerfect? That would be wonderful! Thanks.

Kathy,

Start Explorer and search an rtf-file in your system.
Select it (but don't open it) and right-click on it.
Select "Open with" and after this "Choose program".
WP is probably one of the programs under "recommended programs" and if not it
will be under "Other programs". If not you can select "Browse" and search for
it.
Select WP and tick the box "Always open this file with this program" and hit
Okay.

The wording will probably different be from my wording here. I use a dutch
version of XP so am translating here.

Wim

This thread: