GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1048716989

From: "s.lloyd9" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Source Templates
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:16:29 -0000

Hi Linda,
I'm working my way slowly through the UK Source Templates, I've changed
mine slightly to agree more closely to the Mills, although I'm not sure that
I'll leave them this way. If you are using Caroline Gurney's TMG UK
Templates, I think the following BMD Cert Templates would work:-
1 (a) Certificate Birth ( Original)
Field Labels,
Title: Orgl birth cert. Default. Original birth certificate
Qualifier: Registered Default. registered
Place: Reg. District