GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1048288752

From: Debbie Schnell Woolard <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Boxed Chart Layouts
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:19:12 -0600

On Friday, 21-03-2003 at 10:58 AM -0800, Cheri Casper said:
**********Beginning of Quoted Message**********
>When a chart is so big that it splits across a page, how do you (a) keep the
>split from running right through the middle of a box? (b) Is there any
>provision for a "continued on page xx" notice to be generated when a chart
>is split? (3) What is the option for repeating the next higher generation
>information when a lower generation "splits" across multiple pages so that
>you know how these people who have been split off belong to?
**********End of Quoted Message**********

On the Layout tab, I believe you would want to check off "Minimize
Straddle" and "Book Layout" then go back to the "Titles" tab and check off
"Number pages".

While this isn't exactly what you are looking for, this might help you. At
the very least, check off the Minimize Straddle to try and keep the
information from running right down the middle of a page break.

-- Debbie Schnell Woolard
--
--

This thread: